Saturday, July 7, 2012

this one's for you, time-or-two.













Husband.  He's the backbone; the strong, steady support beam that holds this family up.  We'll happily follow him anywhere, even across the country.  This move cannot have been easy on him {although he is super excited to take on this new position in his company}.  The travel, the three-hour time differences to adjust to constantly, the tasks involved in finding/purchasing a home, and then of course, missing us {people tend to miss us, I can totally understand why}.  The holidays he's spent out of town include Mother's Day, Father's Day, and the 4th of July.  That can't be easy on him.  But he never complains.  He is Mister Positive.  Anything is possible.  He doesn't take no for an answer.  He just makes things work.
I look forward to our new life together in Pittsburgh.  With him, I know this family will be okay.  The fact of the matter is, I don't know what I would do without this man.  Even after 13 years of marriage, I still love him like mad.  And he's one of those men who gets sexier with age, which honestly doesn't suck too badly.  Supportive, trustworthy, kind and hot.  Not too shabby.
We've come a long way together.  Made some mistakes and learned and come out on top.  There's no one I'd rather force to be with me for the rest of my days.

Love you, Sweetheart!  Wish you were here.  Or I was there.  Whichever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...