Sunday, July 8, 2012

trust your journey.





TYJ.
Trust Your Journey.

My mom bought everyone in the family one of these beautifully braided bracelets, as a reminder that no matter where life takes each one of us, we trust that we are supposed to be where we are.  We might not always be together physically, but we are bonded for life.  

As I look forward to another phase of my journey in life, I go with much confidence, knowing I am loved.  I am never alone.

Thank you, Mom.
For a most beautiful, thoughtful gift.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! So be-fitting to my life at this current moment...where can I purchase these?

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...