Tuesday, July 3, 2012

what i've been wearing.

Anthropologie top, AEO denim, REI sandals
Nordstrom Rack skinnies and top, Modbod tank, REI sandals
A bit o' pattern-mixing in Target shorts, Anthropologie top, REI sandals
Anthropologie top, ModBod tank, AEO denim, REI sandals, F21 necklace

Why, yes.  I have been permanently residing in these cute-ugly sandals all week.
And mostly in pj's too.

With only 13 days left until the movers come and empty out the homestead, I have been a busy organizing machine.  And who wants to wear cute clothes to get filthy?  
Well, I kinda want to, but not a great idea.

Happy 4th tomorrow!  

-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  


pleated poppy

13 comments:

  1. I tried those shorts on at Target! They didn't work so well for me, but they look cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tops in the first two pics! I've seen those shorts at target on the clearance racks but have yet to find my size. they are SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your outfits! So adorable. Good job on the pattern mixing.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have favorite sandals, wear every day. At least that's my motto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfits are so cute! i love the mixing of patterns in the shorts and t!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U always look great! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again I love your fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the print mix & pink pants look!

    xoxo,
    Val
    http://valverdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these outfits! Very cute. I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are those cute-ugly sandals made by dansko? Have heard they are incredibly comfortable so worth the ugly of the cute-ugly combo. They look great with every outfit even with skinnies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes, they are Dansko! And they are the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet {obviously}. :)
      Highly recommend!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...