Tuesday, July 17, 2012

what i've been wearing.

Anthropologie dress, Dansko sandals
Gap top, Loft denim shorts, Dansko sandals
Anthropologie top, Loft shorts, Loft sandals
Loft dress & sandals, F21 necklace
For painting: Anthro tee, Costco shorts, Loft sandals

Pretty soon I'll be taking outfit photos in my new home!
Happiness.
And I'll just leave it at that.

-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and every friday I link up with Two Thirty-Five!


pleated poppy





3 comments:

  1. Pretty! New follower - hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits! I especially love that pink loft dress. Your brave painting in an anthro shirt, I get so splattered when I paint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I LOVE that Anthro dress...heck I am loving all your outfits! And I am super girly too, but my PJs are my best friend...and I am all about dressing up and not letting my stuff go to waste either! Coming over from the link up! Happy to be following along!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...