Tuesday, July 24, 2012

what i've been wearing.

Anthropologie dress {worn as a cover-up}, Nordstrom bikini, Old Navy flip flops
Forever 21 top, Costco shorts from Calvin Klein, Old Navy flip flops
Anthropologie penguin top, Target shorts, Old Navy flip flops
J Crew tshirt, Anthropologie skirt, Old Navy flip flops
Juicy Couture dress from Nordstrom Rack, Dansko sandals

MEK denim, Nordstrom top, Dansko sandals, Banana R. hat


There's the last of my outfits in Spokane!
Next time I do any clothing posting it will be in Pittsburgh!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy



8 comments:

  1. cute, cute! there is that famous sailboat skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your closet! I love your style



    Www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the penguine top is too cute for words...and the sailboat skirt, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes are amazing! Love that Juicy Couture dress with the Dankos (so happy they are stylish, as a teacher, I live and breathe in mine). Just read more about your journey and am excited to keep reading; although I am sad you didn't stop in Idaho along your way. We go to FarmChicks every year in Spokanne; I understand your love/hate with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your duck blouse and striped dress! :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these looks! Absolutely crushing on that penguin top and the sailboat skirt. Anthro just make my heart melt. Also love that last look with the side braid and hat. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these outfits, that penguin shirt is too fun! I also love the navy and white striped dress. Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also adore Anthro. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...