Sunday, August 26, 2012

the lavish potty life.


Today I found out exactly what it's like to have four toilets in one house.  Yes, when we bought the house we obviously knew the four bathrooms were included in the price, but at that time it sounded fancy and pretentious {totally our cup o' tea}.  The reality is, it's hard to be fancy and pretentious when I'm the one doing the scrubbing {x 4}.  So anyway, my purpose is not to boast of my family's multiple choices when it comes to doing our business.  And it's not to complain about how hard my life is because I have an excessive amount of potty places.  

Simply, it is this:  OMG, that's a whole lotta toilets to clean.  Being extravagant is work, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...