Tuesday, August 7, 2012

we got our mojo back.





It was just how I imagined it would be... I opened the front door one last time tonight before bed and said in my highest-pitched kitty-cat call, "Kiki Mojo, here kitty kitty!"  And wouldn't you know it, that darn cute cat came running down the driveway, all excited and meowing.  It ran up to the front door, took a moment to make sure it was really in the right place, and then ran right into the house.  And all while that was happening, I was yelling {in my most dramatic lottery-winning voice} to the Husband and children that our Mojo was home.  Those excited faces you see so well-photographed above, well that is really us in our moment of joy.  We literally all jumped around in a circle, celebrating that silly cat's return.  That saying about not knowing what you've got until it's gone... it's totally true.

Thanks for your positive thoughts!  You guys are pretty powerful, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I was worried (for real)! So sad to think of a poor, lost little kitty in an unfamiliar place. I'm glad Mojo is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I couldn't wait to check your blog today for (hopefully) good news--and there it was! It's going to be a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...