Tuesday, August 14, 2012

what i've been wearing.

H&M tank, Banana Republic skirt, Dansko sandals
Antropologie top, Loft shorts, Dansko sandals
Banana Republic hat, MEK jeans, Coscto yellow blouse, Old Navy flip flops
Express tank, Loft skirt, Old Navy flip flops
Gap blouse, Loft cropsies, Dansko sandals
Banana Republic tank, Target shorts, Dansko sandals



Things are coming together quickly, just in time for school to start.  Every last box is out of the house and everything is almost in place {until I go and move it all around again.  i just love moving furniture.  don't you?}.  This week I have been running between appointments, getting drivers licenses, groceries, school clothes, and cleaning the old homestead.  I was probably a little more dressed up than I really needed to be, but I am just so excited to have all my clothes unpacked and hanging all nice and neatly in my own closet {husband and I used to share in our old house}.  I want to wear everything!!!  And hats... I'm pretty obsessed with them right now.
-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and on fridays, with Two Thirty-five Designs.  Click on the cute boxes below to see what I'm talking about!

pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. I love the hat. And I have those same shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits! my faves are the polka dots/hot pink pants and LOVIN that hat! I try to wear hats, and they just don't seem to work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many cute outfits!! love the pleated skirt! and you look adorable in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that polka dot top from GAP. Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these looks! That hat is absolutely amazing! So is that pink pleated skirt. Super cute! Popping over from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute outfits!!!! I had no idea Dansko makes sandal, I wear clogs to work but will definitely have to check out the sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the link ups! You have a beautiful sense of style. I love the fedora, definitely rock it whenever you can!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...