Tuesday, August 21, 2012

what i've been wearing.

JCP top, Loft shorts, Dansko sandals {for a day at the amusement park}
Nordstrom jeans, Anthro tank, Gap scarf, Banana Republic hat
Nordstrom top, Loft shorts, Nordstrom flats {old}
Anthropologie puzzle dress & Loft sandals
Loft shorts and tank & Dansko sandals



I've been to the mall with the kids a couple times this week, taking advantage of back-to-school sales.  We've even been to Plato's Closet, which is a wonderful consignment store, if you've not ever been!  At JC Penney today, we took advantage of $4.00 basketball shorts and stocked up, with two players in the house!  And at the same store I bought McKenna a cute pair of black Converse sneakers for $8.00.  Unbelievable.  As for me, I'm just trying to remix what I already have in my closet.  Although I have to admit that sometimes I buy a little something for myself to add to the mix!
-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and on fridays, with Two Thirty-five Designs.  Click on the cute boxes below to see what I'm talking about!

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Man, I love consignment shops. That's one thing I'm really looking forward to when we move back to Ohio. We have them here in Chicago, but they tend to be more designer-y and out of my price range. Also, smaller sizes. I'm a 12, and am lucky if I find anything in my size. There's another shop called Clothes Mentor (I think they're affiliated with Plato's Closet) you should check out if you haven't already!

    The JCP top you're wearing in the first photo...is that a recent find? If so, I may have to snag one for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plato's Closet is a great place to purchase the brand name pieces without the high prices! Love your sleeveless ruffle top in your last photo. My daughter's name is Makenna too :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fedora/scarf outfit is too cute! I wish there was a Plato's Closet near me, I've heard great things about it. I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my 2 giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! Love the mint shorts and the red striped top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your outfits! They're all very colorful and the prints are so much fun! My favorite ones are the puzzle print dress and the ruffle pink top!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...