Wednesday, August 29, 2012

what i've been wearing.

This week I have a theme with the outfits I'm wearing.  Not to question your intelligence, but I'll tell you anyway.  It's stripes and solids.  I can't get enough of them.  In fact, the first dress is a purchase my daughters made me make, because it is "totally you, mom."  And not wanting to disappoint, I caved in and spent the money even though I am not quite sure about the asymmetrical thing going on.  And you might also notice my photos are not the usual "in the mirror - holding a camera" type I am oh-so comfortable with.  What can I say?  I got bored.

Charlotte Russe dress, Payless sandals
Banana Republic skirt, Gap top, Franco Sarto sandals
Loft maxi dress, Loft cardigan, Old Navy flip flops


-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and on fridays, with Two Thirty-five Designs.  Click on the cute boxes below to see what I'm talking about!

pleated poppy




14 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the stripes, and that pink pleated skirt is SO pretty!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first outfit..it is summer perfection!
    Sheree xx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I have time to wear it before summer disappears!

      Delete
  3. I love the high low skirt in the first picture! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first dress! Looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, thank you! I was very nervous to wear it!

      Delete
  5. Your daughters were right - that dress is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the stripes! I'm a stripes fan too, but I just can't ask my husband about them when we're shopping together because he doesn't get my love for stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I think the asymmetrical hem looks great! You have some smart daughters :)

    http://fieryfinish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pleats! what cute outfits! I love shopping and clothes but love my sweats too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous outfit!!! Love the mixture of colors. You look amazing.
    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...