Thursday, September 20, 2012

been crafting... with yarn.


I've been bitten by the crafting bug and it won't let up.  All I can think about is candles... and pumpkins... and JoAnn Fabrics.  The thing is, I'm not very artistic and creative.  My project is always the sad-looking one, out of a bunch.  But I do try.  And I know not how to give up because I know one day {hopefully sooner than later} my craft outcome will look very much like the one I've cooked up in my brain.  For the past couple of days, I've been using orange and green yarn to get my craft on, and the outcomes are framed and hanging in my dining room and on my fireplace mantel.  And they're supposed to be pumpkins btw {husband keeps calling them tomatoes to taunt me}.






--------------------------------------------------



All you need:

  • orange + green yarn
  • thin brown sharpie
  • glue
  • textured cardstock 
  • brown embroidery thread {for stem}
  • scissors
  • frames
  • decorative shred {optional}


Don't you just love the autumn season?  
Hot cocoa, boots, jackets, warm blankets, crackling fires...
Love.


*BTW, I am on the Facebook now.  I can't believe I've waited so long, but if it's easier to keep tabs on me that way, then of course - you are all personally invited!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! This would be fun to do on a greeting card, too.

    Do you guys have a Pat Catan's anywhere nearby? Maybe my favorite craft store! They're Ohio based, but I believe they have some stores in PA.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...