Sunday, September 16, 2012

family craft night.


After visiting all those cute shops in Volant the other day, I got a craving to craft.  And even better...my children were happy to support me in my longing and even participate.  How awesome is that?  

Mom searches for craft-inspiration on the internets.

Elyssa tries not to smile.  My Mona Lisa.

McKenna paints a frame for her bff.

I'm totally posing for this photo.


We look so quiet and studious.  What you can't see is us taking breaks to cowboy dance to Gangnam Style.  That's our theme song for Grandma's visit and we just can't get it out of our heads.


Look what Grandma made!

And see what my kids made!


And of course I want to show & tell what I made too!



Craft night should be every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...