Sunday, September 9, 2012

happy birthday to my best carleigh ever.


It's hard to believe there was ever a time when you were just some hot, younger girl my brother was dating.  :)  Because after all these years, we don't know what we'd ever do without our Carleigh.  We've experienced and shared so much together over these {what like 7} years!  There's just something so je ne sais quoi about you and you spice up our lives with your humor and {mostly} sass.


For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing Carleigh, thanks to the mystical powers of the internets, you have the opportunity to get to know her a little - by blog!  She just founded her own little space on the www in which to spin her yarn and you should totally click here or here or here to peek in on her {yes, all 3 of those 'here' words lead to the same place.  just being thorough}.   She just started law school and is inviting the world to share in the pain and agony that is a first year student of law.

But we are cheering for her big-time!  You can do this Carleigh!!!

---------------------------------------------

And I find it's always best to let people describe themselves, don't you?  Way less work than trying to come up with stuff on your own.  So, here's a taste of some of Carleigh's Facebook statuses, just so you get a picture of the "spice" she adds to our lives...


  • Well now that Will Arnette and Amy Poehler are breaking up I think it's safe to say my day is ruined. :(
  • OMG!  It's back!  Pumpkin Spice is back!
  • It just never fails... When I open a tin of Cinnamon Altoids I don't stop eating them until the tin is empty.  I'll have the freshest breath in school.
  • So to all you moms out there or anyone who loves to cook, if you ever make too much of something and think "gee who should I give this to?" keep me in mind.  I am a law student now and have literally no time to cook or go get myself food, so any extra sauce, casserole, baking, etc. that you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Well I guess that law school is beginning to take it's toll on me.  I ran out of gas on the way home from school today, but I am so impressed with the roadside assistance through Progressive.  I was back on the road in literally ten minutes!
  • I got accepted to law school at Willamette!  I can't believe it!
  • The flight home was awesome.  Only three screaming babies who took turns crying so that we could be serenaded the whole flight, but I am home and I had a fabulous time!  Tomorrow I start the next chapter of my life!
And we wish you well on that next chapter!



Happy 25th Birthday, Carleigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...