Tuesday, September 4, 2012

what i've been wearing.

 Banana Republic hat, J Crew top, Loft shorts, Dansko sandals
 Anthropologie top, high-waisted shorts from a local boutique, Blowfish shoes
Loft sweatshirt dress, Banana Republic hat, Payless sandals

I'm ready for cool, crisp Autumn air already.  Who's with me?  The humidity is still a killer sometimes and I wonder how long it'll be before I adjust to it.  I open my kitchen window in the morning, hoping to feel the rush of a cool breeze, alas no.  Instead, it's an instant wave of warm and wet.  I'm not complaining too much though.  This is better than being freezing cold.  

We had a wonderfully relaxing, stay-at-home kind of Labor Day weekend, for the most part.  There was that day I started scraping wallpaper, which was no fun.  And there was another day we went to a neighborhood dinner, which was awkward as usual, since we know zero people.  But other than that, it was good to hang out with the family and sleep in and watch movies.  Tonight we are back into school mode, some of us being tortured by math homework, while others of us skype our friends and share the details of our day.  I'm very much looking forward to an early bedtime.  :)

With that, goodnight friends!

-------------------------------------------------------

***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and on fridays, with Two Thirty-five Designs.  Click on the cute boxes below to see what I'm talking about!

pleated poppy


2 comments:

  1. Ready for crisp autumn air? What are you talking about?!?! I haven't worn all my summer clothes yet (only because Germany was crazy cold, but still).

    Who ever is being tortured by math homework, let them know they are not alone;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, you're tortured by math too? And I guess the cool weather can wait a little longer. It's just such a sauna here. I'd like to wear a jacket or jeans or boots, ya know. I miss those things. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...