Tuesday, September 18, 2012

what i've been wearing.

 Ruche sailor top, Loft shorts, Dansko sandals

Anthropologie penguin top, Gap denim skirt, Born boots 

Anthropologie top, Loft shorts, JCP sandals 

Banana Republic tank top, Anthropologie skirt, Dansko sandals 

This week has been wonderful, touring the Pittsburgh area with my mom!  And those covered bridges? I love them all.  Mom and I have never been able to really spend this kind of time together {just us} and we absolutely must do it more often.  This has been incredible.  Here, I thought she was going to be the one most saddened by our move across the country and she is actually the one who is helping me to fall in love with Pittsburgh.  It means so much to me, this visit.  She means so much to me.

And I must tell you, after all the running around we did -

the covered bridge tour for two days,
antique shopping in Amish country,
eating at the cutest restaurant ever ever,
outlet mall shopping,
a drive downtown,
a covered bridge festival,
a drive to Abby Lee's dance studio,

a whole entire day spent in pajamas watching Downton Abbey,
and then a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game - 

I am going to need weeks to recoup!  That woman knows how to have a good time.  
We are going to miss grandma and are so grateful she could come stay with us.  

Come back soon, Mom!
Open invitation.

-------------------------------------------------------
***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and on fridays, with Two Thirty-five Designs.  Click on the cute boxes below to see what I'm talking about!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Love your boots.

    Visiting from The Pleated Poppy...
    ~FringeGirl

    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That third photo of you is just gorgeous! And love the sailboat skirt...so, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...