Monday, October 22, 2012

my green thumb is showing.



I bought two large containers of gold mums from Costco one whole month ago {knowing very well that I fail miserably at keeping greenery alive}.  Well kids, after some googling of water amounts and forgoing of the temptation to overwater, these mums have grown in such copious amounts as to take over our entire porch.  I'm like some kind of mum whisperer.  Amazeballs, I know.  This evening I had to get all creative and rope them together with yarn.  Whoa, Nelly!  The little trick-or-treaters must find their way to the door {sun, rain or snow}.  We've got to clear out this candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...