Thursday, October 25, 2012

well isn't that just a hayride in the rain.























My parents flew into Pittsburgh last night {which is where I live, so what luck!} and after a quick drive through the Fort Pitt tunnel into downtown so my dad could see that amazing view, I turned back around and headed to Trax Farms so they could experience a real Pennsylvania autumn pumpkin patch for themselves.  We also proved that you don't need children with you to enjoy picking out pumpkins {although we do love children, of course}.  But lucky for my parents, I'm pretty much like having a kid around anyway.  Plus I am legitimately their kid, so it was a win-win!

And would it sicken you greatly to know it was 85 degrees out there today?  Or that we got to eat a delicious lunch at Cracker Barrel?  Don't be too jealous though, this weekend's weather is going to freeze our pants off and I'm making dinner tonight.


2 comments:

  1. You have the coolest parents in the WORLD. Just saying! I love all your posts and I must say your photography is getting really really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have cool parents, I agree! And I am so giddy that the very best photographer I know just told me mine is getting good!!! I really really want to take a class and learn all I can. I am starting to look at things differently now, through the lens. It's good stuff - this taking pictures!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...