Tuesday, October 23, 2012

what i've been wearing.

 Running errands in J Crew top, Old Navy skinnies, American Eagle booties, J Crew necklace

------------------------------------

Lunch date in Loft cardigan, J Crew dots, Nordstrom skinnies, Born boots, F21 necklace

-----------------------------------

Blinking my eyes in Loft top and skinny jeans, Me Too flats from Costco {so last year}

This week's weather has been glorious and those changing trees - oh boy!  I've made sure to photograph almost every second of it, it is so magnificent.  Oh good, another leaf post, says Husband.  But once the leaves go, they're gone and then I won't have to gush over them anymore!  Just a few more days and I'll shut up {probably}.

-------------------------------------------

I blog a few of my outfits each week as a way to keep me motivated and out of my sweats.  You probably won't see me in heels much, as although I enjoy looking shnazzy, I am completely practical and selfishly adamant about comfort.  I dress for my life, which is taking care of my family and our home.  And it never fails, the one day I do stay in my pajamas, someone always comes to the door.  I'm trying  my best to stop that embarrassing trend.  Every Wednesday and Friday, I link to the blogs below....

pleated poppy

18 comments:

  1. Hi i saw your blog on WIWW! I love all your outfits! I can see myself in every one of them. Anyways, i am your newest follower! on GFC and bloglovin!

    have a great day
    -rekita
    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and for the lovely compliments! :) On my way to check you out too!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfits. I love all the pattern (polka dots! wheee). Plus now I seriously want caramel apples, why did you have to do that, lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and sorry about the tempting caramel apple photos! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh finally found you again. You used to have another blog. Lovely outfits
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have Unpretentious Teacher, yep! I'm so happy you found me again!

      Delete
  4. Loving that Loft floral top Misty! :)~ Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow with the polka dots, and also the fuchsia flats in the last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the outfits! I think my favorite is the polka dot with the cardigan and boots.

    Stopping by from WIWW and I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'm with you...polka dots are my favorite always! :)

      Delete
  7. Adorable outfits! Love all of them. The polka dots are especially cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every outfit is super cute! I have admired booties on everyone and I think I am finally brave enough to get a pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fav outfit is the polka dot one. I found you through WIWW, glad to see another Pittsburgher on here. :) Have a great day, hope you stay warm & dry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have the cutest blouses! my fave is the first look :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. That JCrew blouse is gorgeous! I love it with the blue skinnies. You have such a cute blog - I am so happy to have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the yellow with the polka dots - and those purple shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all gorgeous! Love your jewelry. I miss necklaces-my 8 month old keeps ripping them off, so I can't wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm having serious blouse envy right now. Every one of those are gorgeous... Now, I just need your address so I can come snatch them away. Deal? Sweet. Plus, those little ankle boots are perfection!

    Just ran across your blog and will most definitely be following along! I don't want to miss these outfits!

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...