Tuesday, October 30, 2012

what i've been wearing.

Keeping cozy in American Eagle Outfitter sweater, Shade tee, Nordstrom jeans, Born boots

------------------------------------

 Loft dress, Costco button-up, J Crew necklace, old shoes

-----------------------------------

Here kitty kitty in Anthropologie top, Loft maxi skirt, Loft sandals

Wow.  How quickly I forget that it was 85 degrees just a few days ago and I was wearing sandals {for probably my last time until spring}.  Poo.  Oh well, now that the weather is quite a bit cooler and definitely rainier, I guess it means I can finally stop shaving my legs, which is something of a bonus!  

I hope everyone faired Superstorm Sandy well!  I know we had some wind because the leaves have vanished from the trees, but I must have slept through that part.  Other than that, no excitement to report.
Happily.

---------------------------------------------------

I blog a few of my outfits each week as a way to keep me motivated and out of my sweats.  You probably won't see me in heels much, as although I enjoy looking shnazzy, I am completely practical and selfishly adamant about comfort.  I dress for my life, which is taking care of my family and our home.  And it never fails, the one day I do stay in my pajamas, someone always comes to the door.  I'm trying  my best to stop that embarrassing trend.  Every Wednesday and Friday, I link to the blogs below....

pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. loooooove those outfits, especially those boots. so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wrap! It looks super cozy and fall-ish :)

    lauren rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of those outfits are great! I already miss the warm weather now that it's been nonstop raining for the past 4 days :(

    xx
    sophie
    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater... and that maxi skirt is gorgeous!
    Happy to have found you through the WIWW linky!
    Newest follower! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that wrap sweater is amazing! so chic and cozy :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been coveting that sweater for weeks! DROOL! Dropping in from WIWW!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cozy in that wrap sweater! I love it! And those leopard flats are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of that wrap sweater! So cute!

    Cate
    Flirt'n with Fashion
    http://flirtnwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have amazing style!!! That maxi is to die for!

    Would love for you to come and link up to my Mommy & Me Stylin' Monday! Any beauty or fashion posts count! http://purplekale25.blogspot.com/search/label/Mommy%20Mondays

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...