Tuesday, October 9, 2012

what i've been wearing.


Old Navy skinnies, J Crew top, F21 necklace, AEO booties


Nordstrom skinnies, Loft Outlet cardigan, Gap dots, Born boots


Last of the warm weather in blond hair, Anthro top, Loft shorts, AEO booties

I'm just going to go ahead and be honest {as usual}, I think I easily get psyched up for this business of being excited for dressing for Fall weather, when in actuality, I haven't got the foggiest idea how to dress for this time of year.  I never seem to get it right and end up either freezing my buns off or inducing a never-ending hot flash.  I think that's why I tend to gravitate toward my usual comfort clothing - jeans, boots, top, and cardigan.  But I really am trying to be more original than that {even though it's so comfy and easy to wear the same things over and over again}.  And the older I get, the more comfortable I tend to wanna be.  Hence, the reasons you'll see me wearing the same pair of shoes almost everyday.  I find something I like, and wear it to death.  Like marriage, a bit.  *said the hopeless romantic.


-------------------------------------------------------
***I like shopping for clothes.  It's a weakness.  But I also like hanging out in sweats and pajamas.  Posting my outfits helps me keep my budget in balance while also keeping my cute stuff from going to waste.  Plus I'm just a big girly-girl who likes to play dress-up.  Every wednesday I link up with The Pleated Poppy and on fridays, with Two Thirty-five Designs.  Click on the cute boxes below to see what I'm talking about!

pleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. ditto on the comfort thing - I am there too - especially with shoes! I DIE for your first outfit - so cute with those shoes! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy! I bought my shoes online from American Eagle Outfitter. They are soooooo comfortable!

      Delete
  2. loving your blue pants! you are adorable!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, in these photos, I think you did a good job with fall dress. You look great everyday. Love your feather necklace.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart your style...from the boots to the accessories, its fabulous!
    Thanks for always linking back to me, have a good week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the boots. i too moved from washington but i moved to california so my fall wear is still tanks and shorts. :) not for long though, it will get cooler soon.
    im a new follower- found you on the WIWW hop.
    come by and visit me sometime. www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the booties...they are so cute! How are you liking PA? Born and raised Pennsylvanian here!

    Rebecca
    http://mommyinmanolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are loving Pennsylvania, thank you! It's so beautiful right now, with the trees changing colors. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm in love with the first outfit! So adorable!

    Dropping in from What I Wore Wednesday!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. both looks are so cute and i am in love with those booties! :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. that feather necklace is AWESOME!!!!

    Found your blog via the Pleated Poppy Linkup!

    Jen
    Little Miss Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Style. Thanks for sharing.
    Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...