Tuesday, November 20, 2012

elyssa's bedroom makeover.


I know I've been all like Elyssa this and Elyssa that for the last couple of days, but she just keeps surprising me and causing me to talk about her.  Totally not my fault.  Like when I walked into her bedroom this morning to find it completely CLEAN!  A teenager.  With a totally clean room!  Amazing, I know!  Her bedroom redo is the only one I haven't been able to photograph and share because it is usually in shambles {and by shambles, I am being nice}, but now seems like the perfect time.  There are plans to order enlarged photos for some oversized frames we bought for her wall, but if I wait for that to happen, you may never see this cute room.  :)  So, without further ado...


We purchased the rods and hooks {below} at IKEA.  They are meant for holding kitchen utensils, but we thought it was perfect for her jewelry.



So, that's that!  Below is the room before we moved in.  We turned it into a teen dream!  And how about those double closets?  So not fair, right?



*Stay tuned for the basement bathroom redo {if I ever do get motivated to tackle that one}!



2 comments:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...