Monday, November 12, 2012

i spy with my little eye...


Lights!  
But what can it be???  Noooo...
So soon?
I told you I couldn't wait.





Husband heads out of town 
and that always seems like the perfect time to do the stuff he thinks is crazy.
Like put up a Christmas tree way before Thanksgiving.





But look how happy I am!



You want me to be happy don't you?
Of course you do.


The email I sent Husband:



To which he replied:

"You are too funny!"

I can totally tell he loves the tree!
That guy.


DIY Show Off DIY Holiday Highlights

2 comments:

  1. I totally would do it too, except my husband doesn't go out of town:) Stopping by from Rolled up Pretty and def staying to look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want my tree up too! We have a running joke that when my hubby goes out of town, I do something outrageous. You know, like buy a cat (done that twice) or paint the hallway some horrible color. I'm so happy to have found your blog, new follower here. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...