Tuesday, November 6, 2012

i'm voting.


I'm voting for ...

>> Light.  This 5 o'clock darkness is making me sleepy.
>> Jell-o Pudding Pops.  Please Mr. Bill Cosby, bring them back.
>> Diet Coke.  Not the fake Costco kind that Husband brought home.
>> World peace.  Is it really too much to ask?
>> McDonaldland Cookies in the USA.  What's so special about Canada?
>> Mojo.  The "other cat" is going through a nonstop early morning meowing phase.  Ugh.
>> Home cooked meals.  Too much going out.  Now who wants to cook for me?
>> Walking.  Running is too hard.
>> A shaving ban for winter.  What?
>> New shoes.  I just love new shoes!

Today, it's off to the polls for this girl!  I get to vote for my first ever time in Pennsylvania!  I've only ever voted by mail-in, so going to the booth feels very official and democratic!  And now I'm in one of those annoying states everyone is waiting on until the very end!  Neener neener!





2 comments:

  1. Popsicle brand brought back Jello Pudding Pops for a little while a few years ago! They're gone again, though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they come back again! I miss them!!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...