Thursday, November 8, 2012

photo dump friday: life captured by phone.


1 - 4.  Left-over Halloween photos: painted pumpkins, kissing a stached pumpkin, meow & festive chips.


1.  The girls k-pop dance with happy faces and stripes.
2.  All voted and everything.
3.  Candy-hugging.
4.  Yes, you are loved.


1 & 2.  Oh happy sunshine!


1.  38 and rocking polka dot pants.  Only live once!
2.  A relaxing afternoon.


1.  Out to breakfast at Deluca's.
2.  Biggest breakfast ever.
3.  Right before the cat had a private moment.
4.  Kitty is super jealous I'm in her chair.


1.  Elyssa is accepted into a Miss Teen pageant!  So pretty!
2.  Mexican rice casserole - 1/3 rice-less for the carb-free dieter.

It was a great week!  Cold, but sunny.  We said goodbye to the grandparents, as they headed back home to the other side of the country.  All of the Halloween decorations have been returned to the storage bins and now I am doing everything I can to NOT put up my Christmas decorations until the day before Thanksgiving {my family is so mean making me wait, i know!}.  We are done with voting and election ads and it feels free and wonderful to have less-negative tv returned!  Woo hoo!  

This week Elyssa finished putting together a video of our Gettysburg adventure {in the style of Gangnam}.  Click here to spy such a scandal!

As usual, I'm linking up with Life Rearranged...

life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty! I've been growing mine out forever it seems. Do you use a large curling iron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been growing mine out forever too! It seems to have slowed to a snails pace! :). I use a regular barrel (maybe one inch), but I pull down on my hair as I curl it and only slide the hair through the curler. In the above photo, that's 2nd day hair and I lucked out that there was some curl left! I use a leave-in conditioner and that seems to help the curl stay soft instead of frizzy.

      Delete
  2. I wish I knew you in real life. I'm sure we would be fast friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...