Sunday, December 9, 2012

9th post ever link-up party! come link up! i double dog dare you.


Thanks for stopping by {hopefully to link-up and share your 9th post ever}!  Today I'm taking some time to recharge my brain, probably stare at the computer screen for awhile, and take my girls out to see what Christmassy hoopla Pittsburgh has to offer dahntahn.  The boys are off to their very first Steelers game today too!


The weekends seem to get busier during the holidays don't they?  But when you do get a chance, I'd love to keep reading your first posts.  And if you're new to the game, we are counting up to Christmas with our first 25 posts {one per day}.  Today is numero nine, if you're so inclined to share it below!
My 9th post is so super quick.  It's about my excitement for Dunkin Donuts {which we don't seem to have in the Northwest}.  It turns out I don't even like their donuts.  :)  Oops.

Have a happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I finally read the "rules" of your link-up and I'm totally in! I've had my blog for almost 3 years now....so it's crazy to look back at the beginning :-)

    Hope you have fun with your kids today!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...