Saturday, December 1, 2012

count-up to christmas link-up: first post ever!


Welcome friends!  Happy December!  Can you even believe it's December already?  Thanks so much for stopping by to {hopefully} link-up!  I'm so excited to visit your blogs and get to know you better! If you are finding me for the first time today, you can click here, where it will all be explained.   If you already know the scoop, go ahead and link up your very first post ever and let the reminiscing begin!  

For some of you, blogging might have started a long, long time ago and perhaps you don't even remember what you wrote way back then.  Others of you might just be starting out.  I began my blogging journey in January of last year, so not too terribly long ago.  I started my blog to keep a record of our moving adventure across the country, so at that time I was very nervous and worried for my kids, but trying my hardest to be brave and strong.  To give you just a quick background on myself last January; I was a full-time Early Childhood Education student, a part-time Head Start toddler teacher, and a mom trying to balance the lives of three busy kids.  When my husband received the job promotion that would move us far, far away, my first reaction was something like congratulations and thanks, but no thanks, but I soon saw the light and what an opportunity we were being offered.  It was a huge decision and it meant pressing pause on my educational goals, but one year later I can say that it was well worth it.  So, that's my prologue and if you wish to read my first post on Across and Down, you can read it right here!  

And now it's your turn!  Let's read your First Post Ever!!!

*If you've never joined a link-up before {yes, you Carleigh}, just click on the blue "Add Your Link" button below and follow the prompts.  

--------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. I think this is such a cool idea. My life and blog have changed a lot since I started in January, 2011. I look forward to following everyone's journey. Great idea, Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I will be linking up for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually ӏ do not rеad post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up νery prеssured me
    to trу and do іt! Your ωrіting tаѕte haѕ been amazed me.
    Thank you, very grеat poѕt.
    Feel free to surf my site : Http://Floresdepapel.Org/2012/10/14/8N-Organizate-Para-Resistir/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oгegano іs a peгennial herb which means it will come back year after уear,
    аnd cаn get out of сontrol if
    not proрerly contаineԁ. You саn аlѕo dгаw dеsignѕ οn the bugs' backs with ketchup or mustard. One of the main attraction to these convection toaster ovens are the big bright digital display counters that keep time when not in use.

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: pizza pan akron oh 44310

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks fοr ѕhаring your thοughts on befoгetime.

    Regardѕ

    my webpage :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do nοt even κnow hοω Ӏ еnded up here, but
    Ӏ thοught this pοst was greаt. I do not know whο you аre but certainlу yοu're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    Fеel fгeе to visit mу hοmepage:
    Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...