Tuesday, December 11, 2012

first-time steelers game + 11th post link-up.










These boys went to their first Steelers game ever on Sunday!  And even though the Steelers lost, they still had a most excellent time experiencing the black & yellow.  These two are really trying hard to rally behind our new home team, but it's just not that easy.  It seems that the Seattle Seahawks have been permanently ingrained in our hearts {ah, how poetic, about football, none-the-less} and there is just no replacing our number one team.  So, after a real-life visit to Heinz Field to watch the Steelers play in person, the most exciting part of the day was actually back at home, watching the Seahawks {on tv} wipe the field clean with the Cardinals.  Unbelievably awesome!  And just so you know what dedicated Seahawks fans these two dudes are, they're driving up to Toronto this weekend to watch them play the Buffalo Bills.  Life is hard, I know.

Speaking of first things ever, I believe it's now time to link up our 11th post ever!


If you're still up for it, I'd love to read what you've got!  I know it's getting busier and busier with the holidays, so I understand if you can't participate.  But I still look forward to reading them everyday!!  Is it scary that we're almost half way there?  I hope you're way more organized than I am - at this holiday planning and shopping!  My 11th post is a peek at Husband's travels to Manhattan while wearing awesome socks!  Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them not to judge the Steelers by this season!!! They are playing with a 3rd string QB and lots of defensive injuries. I PROMISE they are normally better!!!!

    xo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks COLD in those pictures! Wheeeewwwww!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...