Tuesday, December 4, 2012

giving the tree a trim and 4th post link-up.













Nothing really gets done in this house without a bit of goofiness.  And my little, green iPhone can probably be found somewhere in about 90% of my photos.  I should probably host an eye-spy game one of these days.


Pardon me if I don't get much typed for this post.  It's not that I don't have tons to say, because I always do.  It's just that one of the kids is watching the Disney Channel and that darn Santa Paws movie is on and the acting is so terribly bad that I am completely sucked in and I can't get out - it's that dangerous mixture of Christmas spirit + actors speaking like their reading straight from the script with limited facial expression.  I.just.can't.look.away.  But I'll give it a shot.  It's time for post number four!!!  Mine is a real quick one, just a sort of pause to admire my daughter's resilience to our move.  I can't wait to read what you've got!

Thanks again for participating!  Post Four!  Ready, set, go!  And if you're new here, you are more then welcome to link up your fourth post ever too!


8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Misty, What fun you all had unwrapping your tree, then decorating it. I am just in the process of doing the very same thing, as my eldest daughter is travelling home from India for a week and will be arriving on Thursday morning. I am very excited to see her.
    I am enjoying posting everyday.....I just have to remember to do it! Have a lovely day, Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun decorating your tree! I'm sure it will be beautiful. :) I'm so happy your linking up your posts with me! And if you forget a day or get busy, I'll still think you're the bees knees! :)
      Enjoy your daughter!
      Misty

      Delete
  2. Your tree is beautiful! Those kid's expressions were so wondrous it made me nostalgic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! We try to have a good time over here. :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like you guys had fun decorating! I saw the commercials for Santa Paws last night--I couldn't get over how weird Santa looked in the commercials. He just didn't look like any santa I've seen before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looked so weird and his acting was so awful. The whole thing was a mess that I couldn't keep from watching. :)

      Delete
  4. I love your pictures, everyone always looks like they are having so much fun! Okay, maybe your husband lying on his side trying to get the tree in the stand isn't having fun... ;) One year we didn't tighten ours enough and it tipped over. Naturally, it tipped over AFTER we finished decorating it. Good times.

    I'm late to link-up, and I need to catch up on my reading, but I'm enjoying your journey so much. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope you didn't lose too many decorations when it fell. :( This was our first real tree in a few years and the branches are a lot flimsier than our fake, so there were about 10 ornaments that fell to the ground and burst because they were to heavy. The sound scared us every time! LOL

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...