Friday, December 28, 2012

just another family dance video.











After all these years of producing music videos, we sure do have it down.  Not even a little snow can slow down our family shoot.  Computer on a sled?  I'll take two please.  So, without further ado, I bring you the the most current of our productions {hot off the youtubes as of this morning}!  And please kindly excuse my lack of restraint at the end of the video, for I had intentions of asking it to be edited out.  I was probably the one with the least amount of motivation this morning {hence the pajamas} and so even I was surprised to find myself so unbridled and full of ridiculous passion.

P.S. My son walking away at the end makes me laugh every time.  :)





What?  You loved it and want to see MORE???  Why didn't you say so?  Click here!


1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...