Wednesday, December 12, 2012

let's go ahead and link up our 12th post ever, shall we?







These ornaments were supposed to be so much more, but I ran out of drive.  My goal is to find some miniature forrest animals to toss in there.  But they'll do for now.  There's only so many hours in a day and today I could have used a few more.  But I probably would have slept through them, quite honestly.  This girl likes her sleep.

Your 12th post ever!!!  Let's do this thing.


My 12th post is another quickie involving a lonely coffee pot.  A phenomenal read to be sure.  Let's see what much better stuff you wrote about way back when!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...