Monday, December 3, 2012

sometimes i can be the cool mom and a third post ever link-up.



Husband is a cool dad automatically, for bringing home the awesome turn-your-dining-room-table-into-a-ping-pong-table.  I had been on the search for a real ping pong table {to hide go downstairs in the "game room," but it's not easy forking out the dough for a table right before spending all kinds green on Christmas gifts.  It's almost next to impossible.  But a little set that comes with a fancy net, two paddles, and a ball? ...that is manageable.  If only Mom was cool enough to turn her fancy-shmancy dining room - that never gets used - into a ping pong lover's haven.  *deep sigh.  Wait a moment though!  Perhaps Mom is that cool.  Just this once.







I know.  Sometimes I even surprise myself with my ability to be awesome.  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's move onto the betters...


Our third post ever in the history of evers.  Mine is all kinds of heartbreaking, although it helps that I know we all survive the move and live happily ever after.  In my numero three, I describe how we told the kids we were moving.  It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.  I wanted to break down and cry, but knew I had to be strong {or at least look strong} for my children.  That's tough stuff.

Anyway, you can just go read for yourself {i've got mine included in the link-up below} and I'll get ready to read yours!!!  Thanks again for linking up!  I am so enjoying this!  And if you are new here, you are totally invited to join along and link up your third post too!  The more, the merrier.


4 comments:

  1. Revisiting old blog posts lets you know how much you've grown! I started my blog in 2010 and it was terrible at first :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how much my family has been through in a year, since we first found out about the move and now we are all settled. We have grown so much and so has my blogging. It's definitely easier and faster to create posts now too. I was so slow when I started! :)

      Delete
  2. The makeshift ping-pong table looks like fun! I bet the kids had a blast!

    My third post is a bit of a turning point for me personally, as it marks when I started to blog on a regular basis. It is fun to look back to only a year ago and see how much life has changed and how much my blogging has improved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for joining in! I am completely enjoying everyone's journeys and feeling a deeper connection, knowing we all were brave enough to put our stories out there and start somewhere. My posting was definitely less often when I started. The addiction was a slow-but-steady build. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...