Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the sweetest little gift.














McKenna is just so crafty.  And sweet.  And perhaps even a future etsy-shop owner.  Love that kid.


My 18th post is about getting excited about getting excited about moving {yes, I meant to say that twice}.  That's the number one question people ask you when you're moving, "Are you excited?"  And it actually took me a little while {try forever} to get excited about moving.  It's not exactly an easy task. So, check here if you wanna peek at that one.

And post your 18th post ever so I can go take a peek too!






3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Misty, There is definitely an up and coming Etsy entrepreneur in your family. The beautiful Christmas ornament will bring back such wonderful memories for you when your children are older. Have a lovely day. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gift! Owning an Etsy shop was my dream when I was a teenager, best of luck to her if that is what she decides to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafty girl! How cute.

    I am with you on the not getting excited about moving. It's definitely not my favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...