Thursday, December 20, 2012

twenty-one + nyc christmas lights.













































It was a big, huge night of subways and walking and beautiful Manhattan Christmas lights!  My feet are tired, my eyelids are heavy and my brain is mush, but I'm excited to wake up and do it all over again tomorrow morning.  There's just no place like NYC, especially during the holidays!  If only I could describe to you the amount of people that fill the city streets!  It's insanity in a good way.  There is definitely that hustle and bustle and crowded sidewalk chaos, but people generally are in good spirits and just happy to be out and about.  I can't help but think about the people who live here and do this on a daily basis and I am sure I look like a complete tourist.  But, I'm owning it!  I am a tourist after all and carrying my camera with enormous pride.  :)  Tomorrow we'll visit Santa at Macy's and the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall!




My 21st post is Husband's cute response to me posting pictures of his underthings on the very public internet.  

What's yours???  Do share!!


2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Misty, The fun and excitement of your trip to New York really leaps from your photographs. You do not need words to describe the excitement, as you have captured the feeling in your photos. Have another fabulous day today. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I have always wanted to visit NYC at Christmastime! Have fun. Sorry I haven't linked up all week...I should be in for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...