Wednesday, December 5, 2012

what i've been wearing. oh and 5th post ever link-up too.


whooping it up in American Eagle Outfitter sweater, J Crew chambray, Gap mini, gray tights {?}, & Anthro boots

 -------------------------------------------



festive mrs. claus in red polkadots from J Crew, teal ankle pants for  Target, American Eagle booties

-------------------------------------------------

going glam in Nordstrom Rack fur, Target sequins, J Crew chambray, Nordstrom skinnies, American Eagle boots

------------------------------------------------------------

kickin' it in J Crew top, Costco vest, Old Navy skinnies, American Eagle booties

--------------------------------------------------------------

giving the red j crew polkadots another go with navy Loft slacks, blowfish shoes, and mint J Crew necklace 


I've been getting quite a few more visitors these days, so I'd like to take a sec to welcome you if you're kinda new here!  Welcome to my zany little portion of the internet!  It sure is way more fun now that you're here!  :)  So, this is the day of the week where I put my thread-arrangements on display and link up with the blogs listed at the bottom of the post.  But why, Misty?  Why on earth do you do that?  Well, I'll tell you why. It's because I enjoy cute clothes, but need motivation to actually where them.  If I have nowhere to go {which sometimes happens as a SAHM}, then I'm bound to stay in pajamas all day long, which makes me feel lazy, even when I'm still busting my buns getting stuff done.  But if I get dressed, chances of me being energetic and inspired go up like one-zillion percent.  Like yesterday, when I went out to Costco dressed like Mrs. Claus {ok, not really, but wearing green and red together makes me feel festive in a weird way even though I like it}, I got all kinds of stuff done.  Getting dressed is a good thing.  Sometimes.

And now onto other bits of business...


I've been hosting a link-up party.
A really, really easy one.  
We are counting up to Christmas with our first 25 blog posts, one-a-day.
Today is DAY FIVE!!!
My 5th post is included below or you can click here.  It's all about preparing our house for sale and the repairs we keep telling ourselves we'll get around to, but never do.  You know you do that too!
You should totally link up with us below, so we can peek in and see what you were doing so very long ago {or not very long ago}!
It's been so much fun getting to know people a bit better.






pleated poppy
Purple Kale

23 comments:

  1. You always look amazing! I love your style!!!
    -Jess
    http://shafnisky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via WIWW and I'm loving it! Newest follower!!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it <3
    hope you ll check ours too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the polka dots and the fur and the yellow jeans and the necklace and...

    So cute!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to visit Old Navy. Love those mustard skinnies!

    Looking fab in all your outfits!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blogs holiday decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your outfits! You look super cute every day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh fun! I'm going to link up although I can't think of what my 5th post was and it might be terrible! lol I love all of your outfits - the boots in the first one are amazing! And the second outfit is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your 5th post was awesome! I learned something new, so thank you for linking up!

      Delete
  9. I love the fur scarf! I am also loving the post link-up. I didn't realize how long it has been since I even started this blog, and it is fun to see how much I have changed since 2010 and also to see how some things seem exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lady, you make me regret not getting the target sequin sweatshirt! I NEED it, you look adorable the way you styled it. And your red polka dots, swoon! And the mustard jeans! And those booties! A beautifully styled week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my dear-best-bargain-shopping-friend-ever! It it makes you feel better, the sequin sweatshirt is the itchiest thing EVER. Cute, but not comfy. I have seen some elsewhere though that look less scratchy. I'll let you know when I see them again and then you can tell me when they go on clearance. Deal? :)

      Delete
  11. Your outfits are always so adorable! Love the red top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the last necklace. You look great in all the pics but the last look really made me think of Kate Middleton.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just bought that same Gap skirt yesterday at our local newly-opened Gap outlet. I think it will be perfect with boots and tights. Love all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE. THEM. ALL. so so so cute, the hot pink shirt and yelllow jjeans are my fave. I am your newest follower on GFC. I'm Hanna and you can find me at http://www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-family-my-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that poncho sweater. SO CUTE AND DIFFERENT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfits! I LOVE the red polka dot shirt! And the fur and sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The red polka dot blouse is super cute! I feel like I need one now! Stopping by from WIWW w/The Pleated Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  18. What darling outfits! You have a lovely relaxed style. And you know, I've actually begun thinking about doing outfit photos in a weekly email post like this instead of daily. Do you prefer this format?

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your style!!! All the outfits are gorgeous! And the Christmas decor is sweet! :) Visiting from Two Thirty-Five Designs! I'm linking up to yours too! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin'!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You outfits are so cute! LOVE that fur! I love how you mixed J.crew with simpler brands. My kind of mixing it up!
    I'm coming from WIWW!

    Priscila (mysimplestyle.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...