Wednesday, December 12, 2012

what i've been wearing.



getting my online shopping on in Anthropologie scarf, Loft top, Banana Republic plaid pants, Franco Sarto boots

-------------------------------------------------


ignoring you in J Crew top, Loft cardigan, Gap denim, and American Eagle boots

-------------------------------------------------------






































awkward grin in J Crew sweater, J Crew gingham, Gap jeans, Born boots

----------------------------------------------------------------


























looking up at my previous photo in Old Navy critter sweater and corduroy pants, Aerie snood, & American Eagle Outfitter booties


Let's just talk real-quick-like about the critter sweater I'm sporting above!  Old Navy did good.  A+++, good.  A little while back, I caught a glimpse of Peggy wearing this Mr. Fox number and sped right over to Old Navy to pick one up for myself.  But then I saw the owl.  And it was love.  And I swept it right up, cradled it gently to the cash register and lovingly adopted the little guy.  And then proceeded to wear it three days in a row.  Then of course I found out Peggy had Mr. Owl too {of course she did, she's just so far ahead of me}.  Anyway, I simply must show you how she styled it!  It wouldn't be right to keep her all to myself.


looking fantastic in Old Navy sweater & shirt, Target jeans & booties, and Group Deals necklace


She's awesome, right?

---------------------------------------------

As with every Wednesday, I post my weekly outfits {even if it's one of the most awkward things I do in life}.  The thing is, I kinda like it and you people keep showing up, so you must like it too.  :)  I'm just trying to have fun with my outfits.  I can't draw or paint {I can barely put together crafts}, so this is as close to a creative outlet as I get.  And posting my clothing combos keeps me out of my pajamas, which is probably a good thing.  I link with the blogs below, if you want to check them out too!


pleated poppy
Purple Kale

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE that heart sweater. Sadly if its from J CREW I'll never be able to afford it! Maybe I can make one! :) :) You are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your outfits! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your photography! And all the outfits are soo cute! Found you on The Pleated Poppy! I'm hosting a style link-up too if you'd like to join the fun!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits! And I really love your hair in a pony tail-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart sweater with the plaid underneath! And I love the owl sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow with the polka dots, and the red with the gingham. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the owl sweater- so cute!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all of these, especially the polka dots and the gingham. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your seaters! I must find one of the heart pink ones. Coming over from The Pleated Poppy! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you could please pack up and ship me outfits #2 and #3, I'd really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love your sweaters. That owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so fun! thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such CUTE outfits. Love the heart sweater and gingham and the polka dots, oh and owl sweater and fur scarf! All of it!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...