Sunday, January 13, 2013

a delicious skirt from eshakti.



Boy did I luck out!  This skirt arrived c/o eShakti just in time for a break in the frigid outdoor temps {we're talking a miraculous 66 degrees, people - ALL WEEKEND!} so I, of course, ripped it out of the package and put it on right away.  I'm no dummy.  So, pardon the white, wintery legs and feast your eyes upon such a cute skirt, why don't you!  And such quality!  With working pockets!  I might be in love.

But what is eShakti, you ask?  Don't worry, I had to ask too.  It's good to ask questions.  Here's what I found out straight from the source...

eShakti is a fresh concept in custom clothing. We believe that all women have the right to wear affordable fashion. What began as a small website offering basic cottons and modestly embellished pieces has grown into an international company offering fashionable custom clothingeShakti offers both design and fit customization for women size 0 through 36. This is the heart of our business.


The coolest thing about eShakti is that they don't stock any sizes.  All clothing is customized to your measurements, including your height - for a truer fit.  You can even choose where you would like your skirt/dress length to hit.  The best part, for all of this customization and quality, has got to be the pricing.    The prices are very comparable, even less, than the most popular clothing stores {who don't offer customization}.  For example, the custom-made skirt I am wearing above is offered at $49.95.  Not too shabby.  And just to add to the awesomeness, if you are registering with eShakti as a new customer, you will receive a $25 gift card!  

I've got my eyes set on this little number.  And this one and this one too.

Happy Shopping!

*I may or may not have sadly separated the skirt zipper with my holiday-expanded-waistline.  It was an easy fix, but you might want to keep that in mind should you decide to order a custom-fit item.  Like, measure yourself.  Denial is no good.  I'm doing my walk of shame out the door and down the street and I'm just going to keep on walking until the holiday weight falls off.  

** We all know I'm not really going to do that.



16 comments:

  1. That's such a cute skirt!! I like both of the outfits you paired it with--hope it fits you better soon! :P The holidays can be troubling as far as sizing goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Love it and am now coveting it :)

    And I love your blog. It's my latest blog-addiction. Love your frank writing style, your clothing style, your sense of humor. Love. It. All.

    Landon @ Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you for such the big compliments! You made my night!!! :) If I'm your latest blog addiction, then you must me a little zany. I like zany people. :)

      Misty

      Delete
  3. Ahhh!!! cute!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to buy things from them forawhile, but I'm on a year of only thrift store shopping. For a fast (but also for my wallet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice skirt! I just got an item from eShakti too! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! And especially your first outfit. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, what a perfect skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is adorable. I've been wanting to get something from Eshakti. I love that you can customize lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is darling! I love the different ways you styled it too~ so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing skirt, it looks darling both ways you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This skirt is awesome, I would wear it right away as well:)
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is really nice! And you are very stylish :-)
    Xx


    Suz
    El Atelier

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is adorable. I also like your shoes!
    very cute. love it.

    dropping in from the link up.
    www.rootless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love both ways you showed wearing it - both have a cute nautical feel to me! The length is perfect on you for sure

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Landon, I love your frank writing style! Like when you posted about the donuts. Makes me feel a little normal ( I have attempted the same donuts before. I didn't forget the sugar, but something went terribly wrong!). LOVE the skirt and how you styled it both ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to help make you feel normal and thanks so much for the awesome compliment! I like to keep it real around here. It's far from perfect, but it's all kinds of fun. :)

      Misty

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...