Friday, January 4, 2013

jackson makes dinner! your kids can make this too. and then you won't have to cook. >>sweet.

Jackson is currently taking a home-ec class {or as today's fancier shmancier schools call it - family and consumer sciences} and today in class he made pizza rollups.  He enjoyed them so much, he offered to make them for dinner tonight!  And how could I possibly pass up an opportunity for someone else to cook?  I think not.  We ran to the store, picked up the ingredients and that boy got straight to work.

You want your kids to make them too?  You'll need:

refrigerated crescent rolls
mini pepperoni slices or halved large slices
string cheese halved
top with a garnish of shredded mozzarella & pinch of garlic powder
pizza sauce for dipping

bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes











Thanks, Mister Jackson for a wonderful, little dinner!  You the man.



>> Follow me on Facebook, why don't cha!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Ummm, do I see bangs????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see faux bangs. :)
      I just can't do it for real. Boo. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! You cut bangs! I think it looks great, btw ;)

    Also, what a sweet son. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But I must tell you that the bangs are fake. :) I was being tricky. LOL.
      Please don't be mad at me. :)
      Misty

      Delete
  3. Wow, your son is amazing :) how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when the boys participate in cooking! Way to go Jackson!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all my kids should leave home knowing how to make at least a week's worth of meals. That's a good goal right? We'll see if it actually happens! LOL

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...