Friday, January 25, 2013

lemon blueberry pancakes.





I may be drinking juice and exercising, but I'm still enjoying the Pioneer Woman's cookbook, don'tcha know!  Life still has to taste good, right?

Honestly though, Husband was the only fan of these pretty lemon-blueberry pancakes.  I was not a fan of the lemon.  And Elyssa said something like "Lemons and Blueberries should be nowhere near one another.  Ever." I'm sure I botched her exact quote, but when she reads this and tells me {because she will}, I will let you know how close I was or was not.  

Next time, if I ever try this recipe again, I would use way less lemon zest {and lemon}.  But if you, dear reader, enjoy the in-your-face-POW-of-lemon, like my husband does, then this is the recipe for you!  Hey, at least the photos are pretty.

You guys have a wonderful weekend!  I will be sitting on bleachers for most of mine, watching my kids play some basketball!  I love that stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Okay STOP IT. Those look AMAZING! I'm starving and can't stop eating hi chews and peppermint york things and my head is literally going to explode I think. But I'll keep eating and pretend it's these pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of lemon and blueberry...I'll be making those soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...