Tuesday, January 29, 2013

my face.



Dear Onions,

You have no power over me.  

Haha!

Misty

It turns out that the rumors I heard were true.  If you place an onion in the freezer for 15 minutes before slicing + dicing it, no more tears.  Isn't that amazing?  You know what else is amazing?  Me, actually remembering to put the onion in the freezer before cutting into it.  Sometimes it takes me a while, but I eventually catch on.

P.S. I made sure to include my face in today's post, to make up for my lack of one yesterday.  
P.S.S. Please note that yesterday's post title has been edited, as not to be offensive.  Husband and I had a good hard laugh after my headless video and that title had come up and made us laugh really hard.  But after seeing that I really did use "$h!t" in my post title, Husband couldn't believe I decided to really use that, as it looked so much like the real word.  He thought something like "$%*&" would have been more appropriate, but I disagree, as that gives the reader control of what word goes there and I like to be in control of those things.  Anyway, I am more of a private cursor than public so the title now uses the word "stuff" and I am pleased and quite more comfortable with that.  

10 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to try that...also, I love you pink knife. Who has a pink knife? Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a pink knife! I have a whole rainbow set, as a matter of fact! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this trick. I have to go in the other room because I'm crying so hard when I cut up onions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously lose my mascara every time! It's painful and I have to go outside. But this really worked for me!

      Delete
  3. I would maybe cut onions myself if I had a pink knife. But as it is, I just make Angel cut the onions because apparently he loves them so much that they don't make him cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo grateful for this tip! Can't wait to try it. Also? That knife is too close to your eye! It's making me nervous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm such a risk taker! LOL!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...