Tuesday, January 1, 2013

new years shmezzolutions.




It's the New Year.  I get it.  It's like the most convenient time ever for making goals and starting over and getting skinnier or getting more outdoorsy or getting suddenly social or getting organized, yadda-yadda-yadda.  I support a healthy lifestyle and I get behind goal-making one-hundred percent.  It's just that this morning I ate a Krispy Kreme donut.  And then I watched my 32nd Weight Watcher's commercial of the New Years eve/day and I thought, "Yep, I should totally jump on that bandwagon."  And then I went back into the kitchen and grabbed myself another donut.

But I'm not a total resolution scrooge, I promise.  I have my intentions...

Like getting back to school for myself.  In process.
Like getting buff arms.  I've given up on my abs and my butt, but arms I think I can do.
Like broadening my cooking skills and eating at home more often.
Like maybe possibly making a friend or two.

And of course, I have every intention of blogging the heck out of 2013 too.

Do you list out your resolutions?  And how long do you stick to your goals?


1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...