Sunday, January 27, 2013

ranch-style chicken + roasted cauliflower + mozzy sticks = yum!

Is it just me, or have I been beginning each Pioneer Woman Cooks recipe with lemon lately?  Tonight I tried the Ranch-Style Chicken and it was so so so so so so so so good.  Chicken and cheese and bacon?  I seriously think you can't go wrong with this one.




Next up, Roasted Cauliflower.  I'm sure it was wonderful, but you'll have to take that from Husband.  This girl doesn't do cauliflower {unless is blended into juice-form}.




And then the Fried Mozzarella!  Oh Boy, oh boy!  It baffles me how easy this was to make.  How have I never made these before?  We always have extra string cheese and yet I end up buying frozen mozzarella sticks.  Not any more.  So yum!





Just in case you're new-ish here,  I've been working my way through The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook.  I'm no professional in the kitchen, but I'm trying to strengthen my foody skills a wee bit.  I love this cookbook so much and we have been enjoying quite a few new meals around here {thanks to my newest obsession}.

Here are some of the other recipes we've tried:

>> Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
>> Tomato Cream Sauce Pasta & Meatballs
>> Au Gratin Potatoes & Corn Casserole & Rosemary Rolls
>> Chicken Enchiladas & Mexican Rice
>> Glazed Doughnuts
>> Salsa

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome! I have all these same recipes marked to try, i better get on it! Try the tortilla soup...AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...