Monday, January 28, 2013

real life stuff. oh and juicing questions answered.



You asked about juicing and I'm answering!  I've been at it for 8 whole days now, so that makes me some kind of expert right?  I decided the easiest way to show you the process is to actually show you the process by vlog.  Who doesn't love a vlog?  And so, I set up my kitchen props, sliced the fruits and vegetables, and got the camera all pointed in the right direction {or so I thought}.  It turns out I'm not as short as I thought.  So, my video lacks a little thing that is usually kind of important.  Like, my face.  Only human, right?  I considered redoing the video, but once you grind green stuff into liquid form, there is really no going back on that and starting over.  And well, this is how real life goes sometimes {especially mine}.  Sometimes I just go for things without figuring out all of the details.  Sometimes it works... and sometimes I end up the The Headless Juicer.

Oh goodness, go see for yourself already!  And have a good chuckle, because that's why I'm here.



Alternate Vlog Titles that almost made the cut:

Getting A Head of Myself
The Girls Make Juice
I Be Headed to Better Health
Off with Her Head

You're wittier than I am?  Can you think of a good one?

This next little part has to do with the results I am seeing from one week of drinking a delicious juice for breakfast and for lunch everyday.  So, if you're not into that stuff, you've been warned.
This week I have lost four pounds.  What the???  I know!  Four pounds and I'm not even starving myself.  I have zero headaches and I don't suffer from that 3:00pm lag anymore.  I am energized and feeling great!  I have also continued to workout and watch my calories.  Again, not starving myself.  And I continue to cook yummy dinner recipes from The Pioneer Woman Cooks and actually enjoy eating them.  I just have a balance and am getting good vitamins in my diet, rather than empty sugar calories.  I feel darn good.

If you are interested in hearing more about my road to health and progress, please feel free to click the Health tab on the top of the blog.  I am happy to answer any of your questions.  Of course, I'm no pro, but I'll do what I can to answer you.  :)



4 comments:

  1. ooooh you did awesome on your first week! love it! I love to watch Jason Vale's recipe videos. you can see them here http://www.juicemaster.com/us/recipes/juices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I have a juicer that my friend gave me and I've never used it. I know, I know... I'm just intimidated by cleaning it afterwards because I don't have a dishwasher, hence dishes are my life, and I do anything (hello paper plates!) to avoid adding to my dishwashing load.

    But! You can't beat 4 pounds in one week! Maybe it's time to dust that baby off. Thanks for the inspiration, Misty! And great freaking job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously want a juicer! But I think if come home with one more giant kitchen appliance my husband is gonna snap! Hmmm, where could I hide one??? I think you make a cite headless juicer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking into the blog world and so happy to see you are eating well (and not starving yourself!). Love the headless juicer post!

    Keep it up! Being healthy feels SO good!

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...