Sunday, January 6, 2013

snapshots.














1.   a funny, happy snowman dude with a sprig of twig hair
2.   and twigs for arms
3.   jackson's awesome snow fort
4.   mckenna's mini snow fortress
5.   jack makes a cat friend
6.   this cat really wants some attention
7.   too bad about the boy's allergies
8.   real life after-dinner-cleaning
9.   running from the camera
10. i spruce up mckenna's room a bit
11. look where the rug is
12. mckenna comes home and changes everything back to normal {typical}
13. but she makes cake so i still love her
14. and she lets me lick that bowl
15. and she cuts her own piece out and eats it
16. before frosting the rest of the cake {like mother, like daughter}



Hey, pssst.  Over here.  You should totally like me on Facebook!  I only need three more likes and then I'll be all the way up to 30!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Good Evening Misty, My, what a busy day you and your family had. I love the brightness of the snow as here in England it is very overcast and grey!
    I wanted to say I loved you video blog and I am so pleased you didn't cut a fringe (or bangs)as you look lovely the way you are.
    I hope your day today is not as busy. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daphne! I am so happy I didn't cut my hair too!

      Delete
  2. im so hitting you on FB right now!!!

    :)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...