Friday, January 4, 2013

snow sitting.




We had been watching a thick layer of snow build on our back deck over the new year.  The picnic table was looking like a big, giant, fluffy cake and we wondered what it would be like to sit on it.  The anticipation of it was probably way more exciting than actually doing it, but my kids are sweet and entertained me kindly, by putting on their snow pants and "taking a seat."  I would have done it myself, but the outside just didn't look as warm and cozy as the inside of the house, and well... I can be a party pooper sometimes.  I'm allowed.

It's Friday, people!  I love these short weeks, don't you?  I hope you have a marvelous weekend!  We will be basketballing all day Saturday, but Sunday.... nothing!  What's on your to-do list???


>>PS.  It would be so ridiculously awesome if you could take just a moment to "like" Across & Down on Facebook!  I have like 22 friends and for some reason I need 30 to be legit {by FB standards}.  I'd ask all of my old high school friends, but....please don't make me do that.  :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...