Thursday, January 17, 2013

the difference a pillow can make. or two.


Costco is my weakness.  Husband's too.  But pillows for $9.99?  That's like impossible to pass up.  Even more amazing than pretty, soft, cheap pillows... how ridiculously lucky I got that they look so fabulous in the living room.  It never ceases to amaze me, what a simple pop of color can do to a room. If I continue to make this room any more awesome, we are going to have to find a reason to actually spend time in here.  #fwp #firstworldproblems


Hey, I know!  Oh wait, never mind.  I forgot what I wanted to say.

But look!  I found a nice, quiet place to type up this post.



8 comments:

  1. the tiniest details can sometimes transform a whole room. those were THE perfect touch. and $10 each, how can you pass that up?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must have stood in Costco for a good ten minutes, trying to decide on the color but I am very happy with the red. It brings out the red flowers and wreath. I got lucky! :)

      Delete
  2. love it. i love your whole house, that you have remodeled yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I like the sound if that! I have done a darn good job all by myself, haven't I?

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! Love all the pops of red. Also, those flowers are amazing. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are actually paper flowers from a little shop in Spokane, WA. They do take online orders though! Website url below!

      http://www.handmadepaperflowers.com

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful room! I love your style.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pillows add so much pop! Love them. Great looking living room.
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...