Tuesday, January 15, 2013

the excitement of drapery ring clips.


If Husband had a blog, besides all the wonderful things he'd spend his time sharing about me, he might also wish to share with you all the happiness and joy he has received from something so simple as these drapery ring clips.  But I guess that means he'd still be writing about me since I'm the genius who brought these home and did the clipping.  Maybe this family is the very last to know about clip rings for curtains {rather, we're so hoping that you are}, but we are giddy over here about these things.  I don't know about you, but pulling curtains open and shut {which also causes the rod to pull out most times} is annoying.  First world problems, right?  I know.  Darn it, my curtains can be so frustrating.  I can't even go to work today.  I'm just too upset.  Well, let's just pretend the the world is perfect and this is important, okay?  We like our curtains open, except when we pee and then we enjoy our privacy.  And the clip rings just make it easy to get that.  I put them in our windowed bathrooms...





And I'm not even getting paid or anything to talk about this.  I swear we just come up with this stuff on our own.  It's all kinds of thrilling over in this house.  But I guess it all depends on your definition of thrilling.  Because honestly, this stuff really does thrill the pants off us.  :)  A fine salesperson I would indeed make not.

I bought my clip rings here.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you're educating me, because I've never seen such handy things before! I bet they do make the curtains a lot easier to open and close than when they have to slide along the bar.

    Of course, I'm still in college student/newlywed mode and haven't yet switched to adult mode where I consider curtains for my house a necessary purchase. I'm hoping that will kick in one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday you're going to care about drapery clips. Okay, that's probably not true. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...