Monday, January 14, 2013

wearing.

organizing my closet in Banana Republic cardigan, Loft top, Anthro pants, Born boots


On this day:
I finally cleaned out my clothes closet and tossed the old & unloved into a donate pile.
I sold some clothes at Clothes Mentor, but they don't recognize Anthro labels.  #missedopportunity
I enjoyed watching the snow melt under the sunshine.
I took down the rest of the Christmas lights. Finally.
I watched my son play a 9pm basketball game.  And that boy PLAYED!



pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. oh, you should sale your old clothes on you blog--in a "buy from my closet" sort of thing. I know a few ladies who buy things like that--and I LOVE your clothes! :P But that would require you to take pictures of everything. could be time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought about starting a "shop my closet" and I'm still considering it, but I need to figure out how to do it and collect payment and take photos, etc. It sounds like work, but I'd love to figure it out! :)

      Delete
  2. yes please do "shop my closet"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally "shop" your closet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit - looks comfy but super cute - just what you want for the weekend! I want those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I absolutely love that top and it is so pretty paired with that cardigan. Visiting from WIWW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top! This is a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I would love to shop your closet! You could do Paypal like Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...