Monday, January 28, 2013

wearing.


pony-tailing in J Crew top + necklace, Target pants, American Eagle Outfitter booties, Target watch

On this day:
>> I finished one full first week of Juicer breakfasts and lunches!  Hip hip!
>> I was unprepared for the sadness that was Downton Abbey.  Was not expecting that.
>> I wrapped up a weekend of total basketball.  Five games, people.  Five exciting games.
>> I ate a bowl of Lucky Charms for dinner.  
>> I played around with the blog design.  Obviously.  I get bored easily.


pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. I watched one episode of Downtown Abbey yesterday, after my Pastor mentioned it in his sermon on Sunday, lol. I like it. I don't know if I'll keep watching, because I don't have a lot of time right now, but its on a list of things to get to! Husband was meh about it. He said they switched around from characters to much and he had a hard time following them.

    I LOVE the clothes they wear. Oh, if I could wear those clothes...seriously.

    Cute outfit! I love your necklace, and your color coordination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design-- + is a good visual for "Across and Down"! :) And I love that gingham shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket, that is so cute!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...