Monday, January 7, 2013

wearing.



extra bundled in Anthro cardigan, stripes & boots and Gap jeans

On this day:
I worried about my kids waiting for the bus in the 7 degree weather, but not enough to offer a ride. :P
I finally mopped the kitchen floor real good.  Like sparkly good.
I took the scissors to my own split ends because only I know how to cut the littlest amount.  For free.
I ate chicken for dinner.  Oh, and a bowl of Rice Krispies too.
I watched my daughter run circles around the house while singing Bazooka-Zooka-Bublegum all the way to one hundred.
I spent the day battling fiery-hellish-hot-flashes, but sucked it up.  This sweater is too cute to remove.



pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have loved a hole right into the sole. Off to the shoe repair shop for these babies!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that sweater looks so comfy and cozy...and is adorable! Love it!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweater is on the sale rack at Anthro right now! :)

      Delete
  3. I love that sweater! It looks marvelously cozy and warm. I'm jealous of your sparkly floors... mine could definitely use a good mopping, but probably won't get one any time soon {or ever}. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would it make you feel better to know that this was the first mopping since we moved in.... In August! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. These boots are my absolute faves, so much they have a hole in the sole and I'm paying to have them repaired. I just can't toss em, no way no how!

      Delete
  5. Love the boots and the sweater and your wit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I worried about my son walking to his bus stop (It's a 10 min walk) this week too. We had a few mornings where it was like 5 below. I made him hot cocoa to bring, but I didn't offer a ride either. Bad mommy me. At least I wasn't alone. All the other kids on my street walked too. I guess that's just part of life when you live in a cold place.

    Love your outfit! You look fabulous.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forget about the sweater, those awesome boots are stealing the show! :) And there's nothing wrong with cereal for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...