Thursday, January 31, 2013

wearing.



Trying to ignore Husband in way old Gap jacket, Gap scarf, Anthro top & pants, Born boots 

I know I usually save the outfit posts for Mondays and Wednesdays, but this one cracks me up {silly husband} and I had to get it out there.  First of all, those sunglasses.  I saw them in my Oprah magazine and knew I needed to have them.  They are made by the Australian Quay Eyewear company and I ordered them online from Nordstrom for $38 bucks.  Since then, I have been into Nordstrom and these sunglasses {in all shades of fabulous colors and patterns} are displayed absolutely everywhere.  So, no worries, you can look as awesome as me!  Hip hip!  These shades are so totally fun and retro and since I'm bringing my retro 90's jean jacket out of mothballs today, the sunglasses just make me look that much more rad.  Or that much more stuck in the past.  :)

And second, that husband.  He might act like he's camera shy sometimes, but secretly I think he wants to be plastered all over the internets.  I'm on to you, darling.

4 comments:

  1. tee hee my husband photo bombs me all the time. so then I make him take my picture and he complains :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks all too familiar...at least you don't have a car sticking out your nose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING denim jacket, I LOVE that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...